Are you looking for a special way to show your love this Valentine's Day?
If so, we've got just the thing.
CELEBRATE YOUR ENGAGEMENT AND CAPTURE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR LOVE WITH A SPECIAL PHOTO SESSION!
MAKE VALENTINE'S DAY EXTRA SPECIAL
LET'S TALK NUMBERS
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
up to 50 images - online edited gallery - full album within 2 weeks
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
up to 100 images - online edited gallery - full album within 2 weeks
We’re Liana & Vadym - just a couple of lovebird photographers from Ukraine based in Los Angeles.
We are passionate about creating lasting memories. Our mission is to bring out the best in people, capturing their personalities and reconnecting them with their loved ones. Let us tell your story so you can relive it for generations to come.
We know how much your family means to you, and we want to help you preserve those memories. You can be sure you will get photos of the highest quality and we will make sure that you are happy with them.
Let’s celebrate life!
LET'S SEE SOME OF OUR WORKS
HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU INCLUDE?
The number of photos delivered is based heavily on your timeline and activities. We don't have a specific minimum or a maximum number of images I deliver, but it is usually somewhere between 50-100 photos per hour booked
WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
We love editing so much, so we have a faster turnaround time than most! Typically, photo sessions take about 2 weeks. We try to get them back to you as soon as possible while making sure we give time to each and every image needs.
DO YOU GIVE RAW UNEDITED IMAGES?
Nope! We believe that editing is half of the magic that goes into taking your photos. We've never outsourced my editing, nor have we ever delivered unedited photos. Without this step, your photos are only halfway done - and a huge piece of the storytelling we work to create is done in post-processing! We promise to never leave any photos out that you’ll want/need, and if you feel we missed a certain photo, just ask!
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT TO OUR EVENT?
In the unlikely event that an emergency came up (act of God, illness, death, etc), We would do our best to help find a replacement photographer to take our place that we trust with a similar style. The details of this are outlined in my contract. But the short answer is if we can’t make it to your wedding or find you a quick replacement, your money will be refunded.
WE’RE AWKWARD AND ALL YOUR COUPLES LOOK LIKE MODELS. HOW WILL YOU GET GOOD PHOTOS OF US?
Would you believe me that We've never had a couple who HASN'T said this to me!?! Trust us, you are not alone! Hopefully, this makes you feel better, but none of the couples we've ever photographed were models, nor have had any modeling experience. It's all about the posing and the vision. We strive to make the process extremely relaxed and comfortable for you! We don't want you to have to worry about standing perfectly, tilting your head just right, getting the hand placement in the right spot, or anything else silly like that. We're here to capture your connection with one another. It's not something all photographers can do, but it's something we strive to achieve at every session and wedding. So don't worry, we will guide you the entire time and your photos will come out just as good-looking
HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?
We require a 20% retainer to secure your spot on our calendar, and the remaining 80% is due one week in advance for event.
Take a Look at Our Special Deals